twitch.tv/courtiebee hang out thread!

Forums Other Discussions Community twitch.tv/courtiebee hang out thread!

This topic contains 419 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by Courtney Gee Courtney Gee 1 week ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$35 888 (14:30 PDT): busto 00:15
    Big $33: busto 00:43
    $35 Turbo 888: busto 00:54
    $160 Crocodile: didn’t play
    $162 BB: busto 3:28
    $55 Cyclone: at the end

@courtiebee on Twitter. Click here for my personal blog :)

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$30 Deep Stack Swordfish (888), $45.82
    Big $109 (PS), 00:24
    $160 Crocodile (888), 00:47
    $30 Swordfish (888), 1:04
    Big $22 (PS), 1:16
    $55 Monsoon (888), 1:51

weee3eee
    weee3eee
    Participant

Hey Courtie would you mind sharing who you use for your twitch overlays and bots and stuff? I would love to get some help as well.

rocco_xL
    rocco_xL
    Participant

I’m just waiting to visit this thread and see

Package Results

The Big 50k – 1st for 100000000000000000000000000000 Million Billion and 32 cents.

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Result

$55 Breeze – busto 2:51, $95
    $109 $10k Gtd – big pot 00:32, busto 00:35
    Big $109 – busto 2:41
    $160 Crocodile – big pot 1:18, busto 1:35
    Big $22 – busto at the end, $64.18
    $55 Monsoon – busto 3:05

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Hey Courtie would you mind sharing who you use for your twitch overlays and bots and stuff? I would love to get some help as well.

I use moobot for my bot! Do you want a contact for someone you can pay to do overlays?

I’m just waiting to visit this thread and see

Package Results

The Big 50k – 1st for 100000000000000000000000000000 Million Billion and 32 cents.

lol one day Rocco!!

weee3eee
    weee3eee
    Participant

Courtney, yes would love the contact for overlays. :good:

I am now mapping out what I want to do in stream. I have an idea of what I will stream. I really like the concept of streamline and would be fun. I am researching the game out.

The streamline game is pretty fun as well as interactive to the community and mostly it will be fun!!

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

I made a note to get you a contact for overlays! I’ll probably find it tomorrow for you :)

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Courtney, yes would love the contact for overlays.

vpremuzic008@gmail.com – His name is Vedran :)

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 2:40, $84.50
    $109 (small field) – big pot 1:31, busto 2:08
    Big $109 – busto 2:45
    $160 Crocodile – busto 3:51
    Big $22 – busto 3:07 (big hand a few min before that)
    $55 Monsoon – busto at end

weee3eee
    weee3eee
    Participant

Thanks Courtney, I reached out to him. I am probably going to have different overlays for different games. Streamline is an interesting format that I could probably have the most fun with. i couldn’t remember if you did a different overlay for your hearthstone stream or if you used the same one.

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 2:26
    $109 (small field) – busto 00:48
    Big $109 – busto 2:27
    $160 Crocodile – busto 3:51
    Big $22 – busto 2:43
    $55 Monsoon – busto 5:47, $115.50

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Thanks Courtney, I reached out to him. I am probably going to have different overlays for different games. Streamline is an interesting format that I could probably have the most fun with. i couldn’t remember if you did a different overlay for your hearthstone stream or if you used the same one.

I use a different one. But to be honest, overlays aren’t THAT big of a deal on Twitch IMO. I just put the HS layout together myself from bits and pieces of my poker overlay.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Courtney Gee Courtney Gee. Reason: oops my quote was messed up
    Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 1:55
    $109 (small field) – busto 2:19
    Big $109 – busto at end, $200.08
    $160 Crocodile – busto 3:37
    Big $22 – busto 2:16
    $55 Monsoon – busto 3:16

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 1:17
    $109 (small field) – busto 1:26
    Big $109 – busto at end for $1,012.84
    $160 Crocodile – busto 3:42
    Big $22 – busto 4:16
    $55 Monsoon – busto 3:13

A profit, but a disappointing finish in the Big $109.

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 1:11
    Big $109 – busto 3:15
    $160 Crocodile – busto 3:58
    Big $22 – big hand 4:13, busto 4:17
    $55 Monsoon – busto 4:11

Brick city :/

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 1:05
    Big $109 – busto 3:07
    $160 Crocodile – busto 3:34
    Big $22 – busto 4:27
    $55 Monsoon – busto 4:51

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 00:43
    Big $109 – busto 3:01
    $160 Crocodile – busto end, $388.80
    Big $22 – forgot to note bust
    $55 Monsoon – busto 3:16

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Package Results

$55 Breeze – busto 4:01, 10th for $175
    Big $109 – busto 2:34
    $160 Crocodile – busto 2:38
    Big $22 – busto 3:11
    $55 Monsoon – busto 3:17

tmanao
    Participant

Hi Courtie! I’ve been watching you stream on twitch for a couple of months now and became a subscriber last week. I follow a few poker streamers on twitch but you definitely are my favorite. It’s a pleasure for the eyes to watch you play good poker and, occasionally, go on tilt! So first of all I want to congratulate you and thank you for being such a great, entertaining and interesting streamer.

I’ve been playing poker myself a bit more seriously since last Christmas, which makes it almost a year, although at a much more modest level (I play microstakes for the moment and try grinding my way up slowly… ever so slowly…)

I played an MTT tonight, with 24 players registered, and finished 2nd for the second time in 6 tourneys (I finished first twice, 9th and 17th). I would like to share with you my final hand and have your thoughts on it, if you would be so kind (or any other player’s thoughts, for that matter).

Here it is:

B-) HU phase of a 24 player MTT

400/800 NL – Holdem – 2 players

Hero (SB): 38.92 BB
    Villain (BB): 51.08 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 23.32, 3Bet Preflop: 3.13, Hands: 207)

2 players post ante of 0.1 BB, Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, Villain posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop:(pot: 1.7 BB) Hero has Jh Qh

Hero raises to 2 BB, Villain calls 1 BB

Flop:(4.2 BB, 2 players) Qc Kh 3s
    Villain bets 1 BB, Hero raises to 2 BB, Villain calls 1 BB

Turn:(8.2 BB, 2 players) Th
    Villain bets 46.98 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 34.82 BB and is all-in

River:(77.84 BB, 2 players) Td

Hero shows Jh Qh (Two Pair, Queens and Tens)
    (Pre 74%, Flop 81%, Turn 48%)
    Villain shows Qd Tc (Full House, Tens full of Queens)
    (Pre 26%, Flop 19%, Turn 52%)
    Villain wins 90 BB :cry:

I have to say that I realize my call was very very loose, and probably, very very bad, but I feel comfortable, somehow, to have made it, and would probably do it again if the same situation appeared. I called, mainly, because of the royal flush draw, and because my odds were pretty good, considering villain’s profile (a pretty loose aggressive player).

What is your feeling about the way the hand unfolded?

Thanks and keep up the good work! I can’t wait for your next streaming session!

All the best,

tmanao :rose:

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Hi tmanao, it is SO nice to see you here! Please accept my apologies for the late reply… I had a crazy day yesterday.

Thanks so much for the kind words! And of course for the support you give me on Twitch. I wouldn’t still be streaming today without the support of you and others.

Congrats on your success in these tournaments lately! Regarding your hand, I think that if you choose to raise on the flop, you should usually have some bigger sizing. Perhaps to 4bb or 5bb. The turn is pretty sadface. If you have no reads and he hasn’t overbet jammed like this before, I usually err on the side of fold to this kind of thing because your equity is bad when he has top pair or better, even with all those outs. If there had been more in the pot before he jammed then you could probably call, but his bet compared to the pot size is so huge that the odds just aren’t quite there (even if we assume that EVERYTHING is live).

I hope that helps, thanks again for posting here! It had been so long since someone posted in this thread, so it was a lovely surprise :heart:

tmanao
    Participant

Hi Courtie! Thanks so much for replying to my message. What you say makes perfect sense. My sizing was not big enough for a start, and, considering I have 34BB left, I really can’t make that call, even if I have a number of outs. I got excited about a possible royal flush, but that shouldn’t have led me to make such a bad call. I will try to think before doing something stupid next time… :scratch:

Anyway, I feel I have made huge progress recently reading books and watching awesome streamers like yourself play poker and have no doubt that I will continue getter better and better, so thank you so much once again!

Take care and I’ll talk to you on the chat!

tmanao :heart:

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Anyway, I feel I have made huge progress recently reading books and watching awesome streamers like yourself play poker and have no doubt that I will continue getter better and better, so thank you so much once again!

Yes, keep working hard and learning and it will be impossible to not get better! Thank YOU for supporting me and my stream. See you in chat again soon :D

Lillie
    Participant

Hey Courtney,

Remember the chat we were having tonight about the diet I’m on? Well I’m going to link you to an article which you may find very interesting. This isn’t the only article out there, you’ll find a lot more if you research it.

http://www.plantbasedpharmacist.com/reversing-lupus-on-a-plant-based-diet/

My advice is you have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Try it for one month, I have a funny feeling you will be amazed afterwards. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Courtney Gee
    Courtney Gee
    Keymaster

Hey Lillie, thank you SO much for the article! It’s so kind of you to take the time to post it here. I read the entire thing and really enjoyed her success story.

There are a lot of different stories out there from people who have cured their diseases by changing their diet. Some of them are vegan like the one you posted. Some of them are via juicing. Others are via paleo. And others still are via gluten free diets. I think it’s interesting that there are so many different ways and so many different things I can try. I also am firmly in the belief that not everything will work for everyone and that no two people are the same.

I’m currently on my own journey to get off my medications, and I’m off all of them except one that I will be working to get off sometime in the future. So far so good! I promise you that if it doesn’t, however, I’ll be looking into another type of diet such as the one you are on to try to cure myself.

Thanks again for the link! See you in stream :heart:

Lillie
    Participant

Hey again Courtney,

I’m so glad to hear that you’re on a journey to rid yourself of the meds you’ve been on and I really hope you can drop that last one very soon.

I’ve been looking into this plant-based stuff for quite a while and doing lots of research. Although I gave you the link to the Lupus article, it’s not just that disease which is being helped by plant-based foods. I’ve seen articles and documentaries about people curing themselves of type 2 diabetes, migraines, rheumatism…..even halting cancer and reversing heart disease. Now fortunately I don’t have any of those at present (I hope) but I’ve been thinking to myself, why should I wait to get them? Surely prevention is better than cure, yes? I mean, if this diet really can cure these terrible diseases that people get, surely it can go a long way to preventing them too? At least I think so. Anyway, that is one of the main reasons I have taken to this style of eating and I already feel a hundred times better. The one problem I’ve always had has been a dodgy digestive system but in just 2 weeks I’m already noticing the difference in me – so is Rob much to his delight ;-)

The funniest thing of all is that I’m surprised how easily satisfied I am after eating. I thought I would be constantly hungry but in fact the opposite is true which puzzled me a bit. In the past I’ve had HUGE dinners only to be hungry again an hour later but after meals now – which are sometimes just juice – I’m no longer raiding the fridge hunting for choccy and such. I’ve since learned that the problem with constant hunger is that processed food is almost devoid of a lot of its nutrition which has been destroyed in the process of producing the food, whereas when you’re eating plant-based food, especially raw, the body gets the full nutrition from the food and your stomach isn’t yelling at you for more. It seems the body realises quite quickly that when you dump junk into your stomach there aren’t enough of the essential nutrients you need but there is a lot of sugar and fat content and that is the reason why society is getting fatter and fatter. They’re having to eat more to remove their hunger and of course are gaining weight in the process.

I could wax lyrical about this subject but it seems to me that you obviously have a good understanding of it seeing that you’re also trying to help yourself by means of what you eat. I really hope you can get rid of that last bit of medication and keep the lupus under control.

One more thing – and don’t fall over and hurt yourself in surprise – I haven’t had any chocolate for 10 days! It’s true! :yes: Because I used to eat milk chocolate it falls into the dairy category which is a no no (except for a tiny bit of milk in my tea) so I’ve stopped eating it. Strangely, I don’t miss it :unsure:

I’m working again tomorrow but I have a short day on Monday so I should make the stream ok. See you then :heart:

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 420 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.